Tuesday, September 19, 2006

One Soul



One Soul

If two lonely souls should happen to meet.
Will they feel as if whole or two segments incomplete?

Remembering when love was new and nourished from an eternal spring.
When fates were sealed, then a voice “with this ring”….

Time flys, things change

One soul demands and one soul gives.
One soul neglects, and one soul yearns.
One soul fights to cause pain, one soul withers and wonders.
“Is this all that there is, is this the life I’m meant to live?”

Time flys, someone cries and love dies

One soul goes on and starts the cycle a new.
While one souls wounds nearly tore them in two.
One soul flaunts
While one soul is barren and knows not what it wants.
One soul took another souls faith,
leaving the arduous memories to haunt them as if a wraith.

One soul tried, and one soul lied.
One soul gained, while one soul can’t give up the pain.

As love was taken from the eternal spring.

Love is all consuming and twin souls someday soon shall meet,
if one could believe in such a thing.

If two souls should happen to meet…..

2 comments:

Emotional Rescue said...

I can really identify with some of this. Not that love has died, but that love has come apart somewhere and we are two souls now, instead of one. He has the life that he wants and I see a life that I want and they are not the same life at all. You have a wonderful way of writing...very deep and introspective.

Skittykat said...

The answer is no that is not how I feel now and it is not all about me. It is a compalation of what was going on in me and some of my friends lives.

Yes, he has seen it and knows the story behind it.

My feelings in it has to do with what I call the "rommate" years.