Thursday, September 21, 2006

Warmth from the Son

Ponder Point:

Have you ever been somewhere you were freezing and then you got the chance to get outside in the sun?
It feels so good doesn't it?
You almost feel like a lizard sunning itself on a rock.
It feels so warm and you relax and it seems so peaceful.


I see many that have what I call the "God on the Go Glow", they look so radiant and at peace.
I can just imagine that Jesus has his arms around them and like the lizard they feel the warmth.
However, their warmth comes from another Son.


I do so hope that is what it is kind of like...I am not there yet but, I might get there .
Though, I do travel at a snails pace.




2 comments:

Diane Viere said...

THanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! We are learning....in our Chrisitan walk. It is good to be seeking! I hope you will stop by again.....and that your journey of rediscovery will be enhanced daily! I have been a Christian for years and have discovered each and everytime I lose my way...that when I begin to look for Him....He provides the way. And sometimes--He even blesses us with a grand surprise or two! You have been doubly blessed!

Diane

Paulette said...

Hey Sam, great post. I can always tell when people are truely walking with the Lord and those just pretend. Its neat to see in peoples hearts there faith.
Tell healing hooves to not copy cat your stuff! lol.
keep up the great posts.