Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Who Can Make a Rainbow



I had the privilege of being given a rainbow bracelet and this was inspired by that.

The bracelet was to remind me of how I was on a new journey and to remind me of the good in life.

Sure, I have had some crummy things happen to me and my family. However, how I wish to take the experience changed my mood greatly.

Instead, of focusing on why things happened and who had it in for me, I tried to think of the good that can come out of a bad situation.

Don’t get me wrong there are some experiences out there that seem almost impossible to conclude what is good out of them. It may not occur to you at first but, eventually.

I have learned out of the Beth Moore study of the book of Daniel that there 3 reason God puts you certain things.

It is to deliver you from it, so I can glorify him.

It may be to refine you through fire like a precious metal.

In certain situations it is to bring you through it and on home to his loving arms.


I had a real problem with God for why he lets bad things happen. Mainly, why he let my
Grandfather (whom raised me) be eat up with cancer.

It had eaten through part of his rib cage before it was noticed, because it went through him very rapidly.

So, the answer is; you can make a rainbow.
This for most of life is quite a task.

No comments: